Sunday, March 30, 2014

Tasting- Protocolo Vino de la tierra de Castilla



Name: Protocolo
Variety: Vino de la tierra de Castilla
Region: ?
Country: Spain
Year: 2012
Price: 6.95

Winery Review: Subtle aromas of mint, lemon and orange, with a hint of honeysuckle. Dry, understated and focused, offering clean citrus and melon flavors and slow-building sweetness. Finishes dry and brisk, with an echo of lemon. As usual, this is an outstanding value.

Personal Review: The color is golden yellow. Upon sniffy sniff I got hints of green apple and lemon. The wine is really acidic. It makes my mouth pucker. The finish is lemony. I really enjoyed it because the scent and taste of lemon is one of my favorites. I did not pair this wine with food. However, It was really enjoyable.



No comments:

Post a Comment