Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tasting- Charles Shaw Merlot


Name:  Charles Shaw 
Variety: Merlot 
Region: ?
Country: California 
Year: 2012
Price: $3.29


Winary Review: wine press: On the nose: Young. Floral perfume. Dusty. A light colored in the glass. Slight veggies. In the mouth: A little bright. Not my favorite wine. Overall: Fruity, drinkable and so-so. Rating: 84

Personal review: This wine was a great price! I was impressed with it's taste aswell! It was a Ruby red color. On the nose I got blackcherry and hints of other dark fruits. Upon first taste I got oak and pomegranate flavors. It was a light body. The wine had an acidic and sharp finish. I did not pair this wine with food. Overall I was very impressed with this wine. I would definitely have it again with or without food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment